Is your mattress too hard or just uncomfortable? Simply place our Classic topper straight on top, no tie downs needed. We guarantee It will ease those nagging pressure points and sore joints to provide a beautiful night's sleep. If not, we'll give you your money back.
Terry from Whangarei reported:
I suffer from compression fractures in the Thoracic and Lumber spine,making sleep a mission at times. Most comfortable sleep that I have had for many months over the past three nights. I should have purchased the Slumbertop years ago.
View our Testimonials page and see what other clients say.
The Classic Topper is available in two thicknesses:
50 mm (2″) – This adequately provides the comfort and support you expect.
75 mm (3″) – Being thicker you will sink into this a bit deeper to make you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. It is suited for extra hard surfaces and is particularly recommended for heavier users of (say) over 95kgFeatures
- No bad smell like other brands. All our toppers are pre ventilated before shipping..
- Foam tested to contain no harmful chemicals to ensure your family's health
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 accreditation
- Very high 70kg density gives better support and longer life
- Luxurious washable bamboo fiber cover
- Scrim cover for extra foam protection
- 30 day no questions asked money back satisfaction guarantee
- 5-year product warranty
- Packaged in rolls (not vacuum packed)
Orders are usually dispatched from our Auckland warehouse the next business day.
Auckland Metro - free (delivery next business day)
North Island - $17 (Usually 2 business day transit except for RD)
South Island - $32 (usually 3-4 business day transit except for RD)
Waiheke & Gt Barrier $29