SlumberTop© Classic Memory Foam Mattress Topper...priced from
Ease those nagging aches & pains
- ODOUR RESISTANT - All our memory foam toppers are pre ventilated before shipping to minimise bad smells
- TESTED & CERTIFIED - Our memory foam is certified by CertiPUR-US to contain no harmful chemicals
- FULL ACCREDITATION - Manufactured under ISO 9001 accreditation
- LONGER LASTING - Very high and soft 70kg density gives better support that lasts!
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Easy to wash & maintain
- BAMBOO FIBER COVERED - For a luxurious nights sleep
- SCRIM COVERED - For extra foam protection
- ROLL PACKAGED - Not vacuum packed
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - One of the highest warranty's on the market
The SlumberTop© Classic Mattress Topper is available in two thicknesses: 50mm & 75mm
For mattresses that already have padding or a built-in pillow top, a 50mm (2") topper is recommended.
If your mattress is particularly firm or worn, then a thickness of 75mm (3") should provide an appropriate level of comfort. It is also recommended for heavier persons
50 mm (2″) – provides adequate comfort and support for a most comfortable sleep.
75 mm (3″) – Being thicker you will sink into it a bit deeper to make you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. It is designed for extra hard mattresses and is recommended for heavier users of (say) over 90kg
Terry from Whangarei reports:
I suffer from compression fractures in the Thoracic and Lumber spine,making sleep a mission at times. Most comfortable sleep that I have had for many months over the past three nights. I should have purchased the Slumbertop years ago.
View our Testimonials page and see what other clients say.
Orders are usually dispatched from our Auckland warehouse the next business day.
Auckland Metro - free (usually next business day)
North Island - $19 (Usually 2 business day transit except for RD)
South Island - $38 (usually 3-4 business day transit except for RD)
Waiheke & Gt Barrier $29