50mm & 75mm SlumberTop© Classic Memory Foam Mattress Topper up to 50% OFF
The SlumberTop© Classic Mattress Topper is available in two thicknesses: 50mm & 75mm
50 mm (2″) – Provides adequate support for a most comfortable sleep. Usually adequate if your mattress not too hard or has a pillow top. 25% off
75 mm (3″) – Being thicker you will sink into it a bit deeper to make you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. It is designed for extra firm mattresses and is recommended for heavier users of (say) over 90kg. 50% off
|CLASSIC 50mm||Usly||25% discount||Now|
|50mm Single||90 x 190cm||$ 219.00||$ 54.75||$ 164.25|
|50mm King Single||106 x 200cm||$ 259.00||$ 64.75||$ 194.25|
|50mm Double||135 x 190cm||$ 319.00||$ 79.75||$ 239.25|
|50mm Queen||150 x 200cm||$ 345.00||$ 86.25||$ 258.75|
|50mm King||165 x 200cm||$ 379.00||$ 94.75||$ 284.25|
|CLASSIC 75mm||Usly||50% discount||Now|
|75mm Single||90 x 190cm||$ 299.00||$ 149.50||$ 149.50|
|75mm King Single||106 x 200cm||$ 335.00||$ 167.50||$ 167.50|
|75mm Double||135 x 190cm||$ 435.00||$ 217.50||$ 217.50|
|75mm Queen||150 x 200cm||$ 495.00||$ 247.50||$ 247.50|
|75mm King||165 x 200cm||$ 535.00||$ 267.50||$ 267.50|
|75mm Super King||180 x 200cm||$ 599.00||$ 299.50||$ 299.50|
- ODOUR FREE - All our memory foam toppers are pre ventilated before shipping to remove the bad smells other brands have.
- TESTED & CERTIFIED - Our memory foam is certified by CertiPUR-US to contain no harmful chemicals
- FULL ACCREDITATION - Manufactured under ISO 9001 accreditation
- LONGER LASTING - Very high, soft 70kg density gives better support and outlasts other brands by years.
- MACHINE WASHABLE COVER- Easy to wash & maintain
- BAMBOO FIBER COVER - An exclusive plush velour.
- SCRIM COVERED - For extra foam protection
- ROLL PACKAGED - Not vacuum packed
- 10 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY - One of the longest warranties on the market
- 30-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you don't like it, return it to us for a refund. No questions asked (Does not apply to discounted items. More info in our Guarantees page)
Gillian from Dunedin says: I am loving my SlumberTop — really comfortable, cozy and warm, so haven’t had to use my electric blanket, the pressure point aches and pains have gone, am sleeping much better – and, it has solved an expensive mistake I made by buying a bed that turned out to be too firm! Great!
View our Reviews page and see what other clients say.
Orders are usually dispatched from our Auckland warehouse the same or next business day.
Auckland Metro only - $5 (delivery usually next business day)
North Island all areas - $29 (delivery usually 2 business day transit except RD)
South Island - $69 (delivery usually 3-4 business day transit except RD)
Waiheke & Gt Barrier $67